Move up one level in just one week!
Our Intensive Training Courses are run by our partner CERAN LINGUA, Europe’s largest language institute. Ceran Lingua has been providing intensive language courses for professionals with guaranteed results for more than 40 years. In just one week you can improve your language skills by an average of one level.
You will be following in the footsteps of countless professionals, including members of the Royal Family, Ministers, State Secretaries, Ambassadors and CEOs of major international organisations. CERAN LINGUA’s alumni include the current Queen of the Netherlands!
What you need to know about our Intensive Training Course:
- You will be immersed in the language for 66 hours over the course of one week: 5 times more contact hours than other language schools! ‘Living’ in the language is the best way to learn a language.
- In just one week your language skills will improve by an average of one level (on the European Council’s scale).
- You will stay on site in a comfortable single room. Meals are also provided, so that you can spend all of your time learning the language.
- You will stay in an international environment. CERAN LINGUA welcomes around 6,000 professionals from around the world every year, of whom more than 700 come from the Netherlands.
- You can choose from a range of programmes: 4 or 6 hours of private classes per day, or a unique combination of group classes (with a maximum of 4 course participants), workshops and private classes. The group classes will help you to communicate with more flair and self-confidence.
- On completion of the training course you will receive an internationally recognised certificate.
- Prices start from just €3,560.00 per week, including accommodation, meals, teaching materials and all facilities!
- You can start the training at short notice. We start new training courses every week.
Read more about our Intensive Training Courses: the method used by CERAN LINGUA, what you will be able to do after taking part, and where you will stay.
Read our course participants’ experiences of our Intensive Training Courses.
For more information, call us on (020) 609 79 70 or send us an email.
If you would you like to receive a proposal, please contact us using the form below: