Are you the trainer we are looking for?
We are currently looking for language trainers for Dutch, English, Japanese and Brazilian Portuguese.
We only want the best trainers for our clients. The result of language training sessions strongly depends on the professional skills and commitment of the trainer. Practical experience with professionals is of course vital, and so are your teaching skills and educational qualities. After all, good interaction between client and trainer is essential for the success of language training.
What are the requirements?
All our trainers:
- Are native speakers
- Have a university (of applied sciences) degree
- Have a teaching endorsement
- Speak Dutch well
- Have at least five years of experience with teaching professionals
- Are able to convey knowledge of their culture
- Live in the region of Amsterdam
- Are enthusiastic, independent, reliable, enterprising and communicative
What do we offer?
- Varied range of assignments
- A committed and supportive office team
- A pleasant and professional work area
- Experienced fellow trainers
- Attractive rates
Are you the trainer who matches the European Language Centre job profile? Send your letter of motivation and CV to email@example.com.
For more information, please contact us on (0)20 609 79 70 or complete the contact form.